How to Wear Leggings...the right way
Today's forecast calls for rain, wind, and 50° temps. Yuck! If you're like us, on days like today you want nothing more than to stay home and cozy up with a good book. But, that's not always an option...especially when you have a store to run 7 days a week. So the next best thing is wearing something you can feel warm, comfy, and cozy in while you tackle your massive to-do list. And that's leggings! Before we talk about how amazingly versatile and stylish leggings are, let's first talk about what leggings are not. Leggings are not pants. This means you should not wear leggings with just a tank top or a t-shirt. So unless you're a toddler, your derrière should be covered at all times. Trust me, we're all about breaking fashion rules, but generally speaking, you will look much more flattering rocking leggings with a long top. Now that that's out of the way, here's 5 ways to look stylish and put together with leggings!
1. Wear with lots of layers- Leggings look best when paired with lots of layers on top. Throw a sweater over a long button down shirt. Then add an infinity scarf and jacket.
2. Wear with oversize sweaters and cardigans- Two words: ultimate comfort! Pair leggings with a chunky knit sweater for a match made in heaven. You'll love this cardigan available at Bruder Hill.
3. Pair with tunics and mini dresses- This is an easy way to transition an outfit from Summer to Fall. Rock your favorite summer tunic or dress/skirt with leggings. Outfit available at Bruder Hill.
4. Wear with a classic button down- Can you look chic in leggings? Yes! Pair with a loose-fitting solid button down for an effortlessly stylish look.
5. Wear with boots- Be it booties, knee-highs or riding boots, you can't go wrong sporting boots with your leggings.
We have a wide selection of leggings and the perfect outfits to pair them with at the store. Hope to see you soon!